www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Online restaurant reservations

Online restaurant reservations

Does anyone know of a good (preferrably free / or open source) online PHP restaurant reservation system? I've been scouting on the web but couldn't really find anything worthwhile. All that I could find was the actually software that you install on your pc but I'm looking for something that's PHP / MySQL with a database and a front-end where users can book table online.

Any help or direction would be appreciated! Thanks!

Karen

Make your own - shouldn't be too hard.

The thing is, I know how to implement PHP based systems but I don't know enough php to actually build something like that from scratch. Has anybody built something like this before that's open source?

Karen

mySeat is an Open Source online restaurant reservation system released under the Open Source

This is about $140 and based on the screenshots, seems excellent. Front end visitor area (web site) back end admin area (booking control/dashboard) PHP/MySQL and even includes a Google mashup so customers can find your restaurant, too! It has lots of other features like a CMS, optimized for SEO, templated, output booking info to csv and so on. Very cool.

http://www.web-restaurants.com/ <--- Has online demo link
    Last edited by SrWebDeveloper; 11-20-2009 at 07:33 AM. Reason: corrected link

Thread Information