Hey,
I've basically made a photo gallery, and how the images for the photo gallery are decided for a specific album are by using different .xml coding.

I was wondering how I could simply use a drop down box that would allow the user to select an album and then that would then reload the page and put the new details into the <head>

so far I have something like this, I have named all the different .xml's photo1, photo2, photo3 etc etc

and for the drop down box ive used the value for the albums 1, 2, 3, 4 etc

and how ive done it is to put a php print in the script to where the script is loaded and put the value from the dropdown into the photo?.xml, so it would be like photo<?php print '$number'; ?>.xml

I'm struggling with the form so that it will reload the php as soon as a different value is selected and also when i do select another album (im currently using a submit button) when the page reloads it just stays at the photo1.xml

this is the <head> script
var dsGallery = new Spry.Data.XMLDataSet("scripts/photos<?php print "$number"; ?>.xml", "/gallery/photos/photo");
var dsData = new Spry.Data.XMLDataSet("scripts/photos<?php print "$number"; ?>.xml", "/gallery");

This is the php script

<?php
$number = "1";

if (isset ($_POST['album'])){
$number = $_POST['album'];

}

?>

dropdown form

<form action="photos.php" enctype="multipart/form-data" method="post" name="album">
<select name="title" id="title" >
<option value="1">1</option>
<option value="2">2</option>
<option value="3">3</option>
<option value="4">4</option>
</select>
<br />
<span class="fill">
<input name="send" type="submit" class="radio" value="Change"/>
</span>
</form>