dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Photo hosting for a nonprofit

Photo hosting for a nonprofit

Hi, I want to find a service to host photos with for my nonprofit's website, and then put them in as a slide show on the website. Flickr would work perfectly, except it seems that you are only allowed to host photos that you have personally taken (I have not taken the photos). Photobucket might be an option, but I cannot tell. Their terms of use say:

"The Photobucket Services are for the personal use of Users and may be used for promotional purposes as well, but direct commercial endeavors may only be used if they are specifically endorsed or authorized by Photobucket. Photobucket reserves the right to remove commercial content in its sole discretion."

I am not sure if this means I can use it for my nonprofit's website or not. Does anyone know?

Or maybe there is another service out there that would work better? Or maybe there is a better way to add a photo gallery to my organization's website which would be as simple as adding a Flickr slideshow?

Thanks in advance

This slideshow, is it going to link to the server with the images on and load them in to a movie clip for example?
    If this is the case, you have a website...what's wrong with putting them on the website?

Thread Information