www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: [RESOLVED] How do i change the value in DIV tag Automatically

resolved [RESOLVED] How do i change the value in DIV tag Automatically

I used div tag in my field. that field has date value. there is another field that is also date field and it's in div tag.

when i change the first date field automatically second date field should be changed with the first date value.

Here is my first date field code.

Code:
       <div id=apptTimeEditOD style="display:<%=appt.allday()?"none":"block" %>; padding: 4px 4px 4px 4px; position: absolute; width: 90; height: 22; left: 85; top: 2; text-align: left;">
          <%=_r.drawDatePicker( _ahsPage, "startDate", appt.getApptDate()) %>
       </div>
    Here is my second date field code.

Code:
       <div id=apptTimeEditEnD style="display:<%=appt.allday()?"none":"block" %>; padding: 4px 4px 4px 4px; position: absolute; width: 90; height: 22; left: 85; top: 2; text-align: left;">
          <%=_r.drawDatePicker( _ahsPage, "startDate1", appt.getApptDate() )%>
          <div id=apptODEndTime style="position: absolute; width: 90; height: 22; left: 140; top: 2; text-align: left;" > </div>
        </div>
    how do i change my 2nd date field value with first date value when i do change in first date field.

How do you change the first date field automatically?

Thanks for reply. I have two date fields in my JSP. one is StartDate and anohter one is EndDate. Each field has testbox and Calener icon, to choose the date from the calendar. Calendar icon shoud be placed right side to that textbox.

If i choose date in StartDate field same date should be replace in EndDate field also.

Choose how?

i.e Select date from StartDate , I have Calendar icon right to the test field when i click on that image it will open the calendar popup for 3 months ( previous, current , coming month). When i select the date from that popup window , the selected date will display in StartDate test field. My requirement is the selected is placed in startDate field automatically same date should be display in EndDate field also.

Find the statement in the calender script where the date is inserted in the StartDate test field. Pass this same value to the EndDate field.

how do i pass the same value ? Here it happends only the client side action. can you tell me how do i pass ?

document.formName.EndDate .value=data;

It's working . Thanks for your help.

Thread Information