Thread: No nothing about perl but I need some help.

No nothing about perl but I need some help.

I recently took over working on my company's website since the last person took off.
    We have a simple forum that allows customers to request quotes and from what I believe it uses perl. The page worked perfectly up in till a about a year ago (we really haven't done much to the site lol)
    From what I know it uses's http://www.scriptarchive.com/formmail.html
    The code on the page works and acts fine (like when you don't fill in certain forums)
    But once you will them in you get the error...
    CGI Error
    The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers.
    I downloaded the "FormMail.pl" file from the sites cgi bin and used a program call "EngiSite" to open it and take a look. There should only be a few lines that needed to be edited and they seem fine. I really dont understand whats going on
    For now I switched over to a simple .php version. But I would like the old one back.
    I have never used perl before so I dont have anything related to it besides that file and engisite program on my pc.
    Google really wasent a help, and I know its probably something stupid. If I left our any information please ask.

I cant see a option to edit my post. I forgot to give a link to the site.
    Here is the old version (perl)

Thread Information