dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Combine Lightbox with Jquery with Flip!

Combine Lightbox with Jquery with Flip!

On my page I want to be able to click on miniature cards and have them come up with lightbox. So far I have this. I cannot figure out the next thing. I want to be able to use this Flip! effect, seen here, to flip the image like a card so I can see the back. Do you know how I can achieve this?

I wanted to put the code to have the flip buttons in the caption area/title attribute of lightbox but, like I figured, this doesn't work for me. Can you think of any solutions?

Thanks

Do the two jquery plug ins not work together or do you just not understand how to implement them?

It doesn't appear that the two work together in the conventional way. In lightbox, to have a caption below an image one must put the caption in the title="" attribute which does not allow for code. The Flip! plugin needs code to have the buttons flip the image.

I just had an idea though. I've never tried having lightbox display a page instead of an image, I wonder if that would work... Upon trying it just now, I could not get lightbox to bring up an HTML page instead of an image. If this could be done however I could just embed the flip javascript and image on this page and have lightbox display it. Any ideas?

still haven't found a solution. Any tips?

Thread Information