dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: CMoSi Content Management is ready for testing.

Hybrid View

CMoSi Content Management is ready for testing.

Hello,
    I just launched my first personal business website. It is a content management system that you can put on your web pages much like Google Analytics code. I just launched it recently and am looking to debug and test it.

Please feel free to sign up for a free trial account and play around with it. I know the heading graphic says billing information, but you WILL NOT have to fill any of that out. If you seem really into testing and debugging the site, I will upgrade you to a better package for free. I just want to get the site ready for prime time, so to speak.

Please go to http://www.cmosi.com

Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

thanks
    Jon Osifchin
    Owner / Creator
    CMoSi Software

Not a bad site.

Can't check the CMS at the moment, as I am at work, however just had a look around the site.

No major problems, looks good, the only two small things I found are in the attached images.

1.) The text on the main page needs some space between it, it's starting to overlap.

2.) Not keen on the fixed image of the envelope on the contact page, looks a bit out of place on an otherwise clean layout.

My system at the moment is XP, 1024x768, IE 6.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks for the response. I noticed issues with the main page also. Firefox and IE8 like it. IE7 and 6 don't.

It uses h3 tags within <li> tags. do you know of a workaround?

At work at the moment, will try and have a play when I get home and let you know, or provide some links.

Thread Information