www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: who can help with an exit page script??

Smile who can help with an exit page script??

Hi guys and gals, I have a special request that I could not find the answer to on here yet... I am looking for an exit page script, but not the script when you leave the page, but when some one leaves the site.
    for example, what I am looking for is a pop up window that shows when a visitor of site 123.com goes to website abc.com but not from 123.comto 123.com/welcome.html .
    does something like that exist?? many thanks for your help !!

Martin

There are some things you could do, but it isn't high reliable. You could take a look at the link below, but doesn't work if the page is refreshed or clicking back and other actions that keep you in the site. This for the most part only works if a user clicks a link in the page.

http://www.pgrs.net/2008/1/30/popup-...eaving-website
    "Hippies.They're everywhere. They wanna save the earth, but all they do is smoke pot and smell bad."-Cartman

Thanks for your reply !!

hey Skywalker,
    thanks for the reply !! I looked at the page you send me, but unfortunately it is way above my level to try something like that !! I am just a 'do it yourself" webmaster with a few sites under my control and this is way out of my leage.
    Thanks anyways for your help!!

Martin

Thread Information