dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Just saying hello from the UK

Just saying hello from the UK

I spotted this forum today, so decided to join

I've used other forums for advice over the past few months, while i am trying to learn HTML CSS etc, but note, at this very moment the number of users is as follows :

52, 72 and 700

but there are 902 folk here

this must mean it's the best ... as well as being better for advice; obviously the more readers, the more possible answers to any questions posed.

Don't worry, I'll start posting question shortly

Regards !

Welcome to the forum Willie. If you have any issues with the forum software, or other users, I'm the guy to let know about it. Me, or any of those whose username is in bold font. They are the moderators.

Hi from Leeds

Hello. I just joined also. I am a member on many web master forums. I made a introduction thread but I can not even say hello until a mod reviews it. Seems a bit over done on moderation but maybe they had a run away with spammers. Tried to post some help but I can not do that either with out moderation. Guess I will wander off some where you can actually post somehing. Kinda disappointed as it looked like a good site for developers here.

Quote Originally Posted by globegenius View Post
    Hello. I just joined also. I am a member on many web master forums. I made a introduction thread but I can not even say hello until a mod reviews it. Seems a bit over done on moderation but maybe they had a run away with spammers. Tried to post some help but I can not do that either with out moderation. Guess I will wander off some where you can actually post somehing. Kinda disappointed as it looked like a good site for developers here.
    The spam is quite extreme on a very large website like this one. Drastic measures are needed I'm afraid. But, once you get a couple posts under your belt you'll be free to post wherever you want.

Thread Information