www.webdeveloper.com
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Introductions

Introductions

Hello, My Name is Vincent, from Ireland.

I work on a farming classifieds site called www.farmads.ie

I have joined this forum in the hope of gaining knowledge from you web developing boffin types, and using it to improve my websites.

I enjoy films, reading, music etc. I also have a fetish for cold water. I love a glass of Ice cold water in the morning. I have recently watched and enjoyed the following films: Citizen Shane, Salesman, Titticut Follies, Italianamerican, Harlam County, and Rushmore.

I have recently watched and not enjoyed: Shutter Island.

I am trying to ingratiate myself, so that my forthcoming barrage of "newbie" questions will be tolerated more graciously.

Hi - also new here

Hi Vincent,

I'm new here too but not new to the world of Web Development.

I have a business that provides hosting and development of websites and internet projects for private clients. Most of my customers want Untraceable Websites and Untraceable Domain Registration for one purpose or another.

It's a bit of a strange business but I love it.

One of my sites is *** url deleted by moderator - no spam please *** But I have many!

Been developing and programming for as long as there have been computers. *nix, Perl, Java, Python just about anything really. Sendmail guru for hire if anyone wants one.

Fin.
    Last edited by jedaisoul; 07-17-2014 at 11:20 AM. Reason: url deleted

Welcome to the forum, gentlemen!

Welcome!

Interesting website by the way Vincent. Nice idea, seems to be the only online one that I know in Ireland anyway.

welcome friend!!!

Hi

Hello every one. I am new to this forum. Please welcome me..lolz

Welcome to the forum. Here you will learn a lot.

New Here

Hey.

Well I'm new to this site which I've found on JavaScript.com. I was confused about signing up because I kept thinking that I had to register at the top where it says "internet.com" but it was asking me for my phone number and stuff. Then I found another link to register for this actual form and now I'm happy.

I think I finally found a good web forum after searching a bit.

I'm a little bit new to Web Design and Development even though I already have a couple of websites. I hope to learn more from you guys.

Yeah.

Weclome and happy new year to all of you....

Andy

I am a teacher/student/web developer in London, and came onto the site because I wanted to rant about something, but I have already done that in another thread, so a lucky escape for you all.

I use the Joomla CMS and have a sideline as a contractor developing site for people. I'm happy to share any insight I can into Joomla or web development in whatever way I can.

I would be interested in finding other skilled people to collaborate with on commercial or private projects, graphic designers and heavy-weight PHPers especially. There is so much amazing stuff happening out there in the web world lately, don't you think? Amazing opportunities that I know I'll kick myself over if I don't jump right in.

Expect to see more of me, so say hi.

Andy

on the Devon, Dorset and Somerset borders
    Hi All, newbie here - nice to meet you all. I run a web design company based in Devon called Further IT (www.furtherit.com).

hello, everyone

hello im stacie from US..

im a web designer and im looking forward to know more about web designing

What's up folk's!

Hey, Names Chris

New to the web development industry. Am interested in learning as much as possible to become a top notch developer. I know there's a lot of great minds on this forum, will be interesting to say the least...

Hello everybody!

My name is Victor, and I'm a university student, taking courses, but unsure about what field I want to pursue. I'm interested in something between navy officer, mechanical engineer, electrical engineer, and programming stuff.

I do have some experience with C and Java, mostly function, calculation and logic stuff. But I'm new to web development (read: just purchased my first domain/host), so I be asking for help. Found an excellent niche which seems completely undeveloped, with lots of potential, so I'm really motivated to hit the ground running. Hopefully, I'll get my first website fully functioning by the start of summer.

Cheers.

welcome new members

Thread Information