www.webdeveloper.com
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Introductions

Quote Originally Posted by AndraSuperGirl View Post
    Hello Guys,

I just joined this fourm. I am interested to learn PHP. Do you know any good website for e learnining?

Thanks,
    Welcome Andra ...

I usually find looking on sharing sites like stumbleupon, you find useful articles and sites other people have added ...

I quite like some Zend articles. This one is handy for those starting out in PHP, lets you learn the basics first ....

Quote Originally Posted by ChargeBacks View Post
    Hello everyone,

I am Sabrina and you can tell I am brand new to this board, and plan to introduce myself formally in the next few days.
    If you visit some other boards, you likely will see me on them also. Hope you are having a nice day.
    Hi there Sabrina ....

Hope you enjoy the forum and good luck with your future projects ..
    99 little bugs in the code, 99 bugs in the code, fix one bug, compile it again ... 101 little bugs in the code

An important petition, regarding your human rights:
    https://www.change.org/en-GB/petitio...r-both-genders

Hello Everyone

My nam Tam, I am from Vietnam. I have a four year Web Development

I look forward to reading the forums

I am newbie in this forum....Hope I will be helpful from here.....

Welcome to webdeveloper Henrics,
    Enjoy your Stay

Wink hi everybody, new here

hello everyone. i have been using htmlforums.com for years now and got to "diety" level, which is about 893 posts, but today i gave up on them a bit. well cheers to scoutt and pegasus bless their hearts for some quality help at htmlforums, but i think ill be doing most of my posting here from now on.

My philosophy using forums is to not bash anyone, watch teh language, and use it for what its worth,a dn thats for asking for help, at the same time building a comprehensive post for others to capitalize on. Now and then i have the time to help others, and will do so.

I have moderated my own forums in the past, so have moderator experience, but i dont have the time for this.

I mainly program procedural PHP, and sometimes OOP(PHP). right now i have a lamp testing development server over here running on arch linux(awesome) and am currently shouting from my Win7Ult_x64 machine. I have been programming since early 80's with BASIC. that went straight to HTML, then to CSS, JS, PHP, MYSQL, in that order. been doing the latter for about 5+ years.

SO hi everyone. And hope to see some of you that i might have known in the past.

Hey everyone. I'm Aaron and I'm a web developer. I thought this forum was nifty to join so here I am Looking forward to contributing to web related discussions as well as general.

Hello I'm also new here and looking forward to learning from others and sharing what I know.

Most of my background is in corporate IT but for purposes of this forum I have significant experience in HTML and CSS, moderate experience in JavaScript, and have developed in and understand the basics of PHP, MySQL, WordPress, and JQuery.

I think I'm better at programming than design, but I'm currently unemployed and would like to find some part-time work in either area.

Intro

Hi ,
    i am new here.......

Hi !

I'm newbie here. Happy to be members of the forum.
    I hope we will have great time here. and I'll try to contribute to forum develop more.
    I'm positively looking forward to the forum and its members,
    hope all will guide, share and help me to increase my knowledge. Nice to meet you..

Thumbs up Hello

Hi,

My name is Dominic Hornsby. I'm trying to break into the world of web development so I thought I'd sign up to learn from the many helpful people on here. I taught myself HTML when I was a teenager, but alas I haven't done it for a while. So I'm trying to get back up to scratch with it all. I'm quite comfortable with development in Flash and using actionscript.

To be honest I'm more of a designer than a coder but I'd like to have the option to do both should I need it. I recently got a job as a website developer/administrator at a local music store (which is great because I also play a few instruments). Here is the site www.jgwindows.com. I'm sure you'll all agree it's a bit pants. It did look worse before I started. Unfortunately the whole system is linked to the till system in store so I can only do to it what is available in Interspire (the system it's running on).

anyway, I look forward to discussing, learning and hopefully sharing what I know with you all.

Peace out

looks like the moderators are atleast actively deleting posts that make the forum look bad, but my guess is they are doing nothing to answer posts within a reasonable time, or encourage other users to get involved in moderation to make this place worth while.

i would suggest moving to another forum, such as htmlforums.com i thought htmlforums.com was slow to answer until i came here. i dont get answers, and i havent even been authorized yet to edit myposts, thats just plain WRONG.

Hello Everone!!
    I am Adumpaul.I am a woner of web design and web development company.My company name is webflysoftware,is a leading web designing company in india.

Hi to all

I'm new here.............

hello to everybody!
    i am new in this forum. i found this forum very interesting.

welcome!

Thread Information