www.webdeveloper.com
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Introductions

Hello Newbies and Professionals,
    I am einnovative4u, I am freelancer. I have a dream of my own website designing and development company and one day for sure I'll achieve it. I live in Karachi, Pakistan. I love WordPress and Magento. I am here to learn and if possible to teach too.

Hi,

Jason @ Rikimu here. Just joined up. We work with web developers, website owners, domain name owners, and traffic purchasers to monetize traffic. We have feeds and advertisers from all over the world. Yahoo/Google as well

Good to meet everyone.

Jason
    Rikimu.com

Hello, I'm Magdalena (please, gdamalena with small first letter). Wanna lern about web graphic and know you
    See you often!

Hello everyone, my name is Frank, I am currently a student studying web development, I am also the founder/owner of a small web development/media company. I am currently working on several client projects as well as continuing my education and experience in web development.

I look forward to being a member of this forum.

-Frank

Hi to all i am new here

Patricia here, I'm a newbie

Hello i m Martin Eger
    We supply all brand of batteries in Canada, providing a business to business service.

Hi All,
    My name is Craig, I am from South Africa.

I have just registered with webdeveloper.com and hope to be able to contribute in some way and to learn as much as I can.

I am a full time web developer, using php,mysql,jquery,html etc.

Hello everyone!

My name is Matt and I'm from Colorado.

I first started building websites as a kid, some of my earliest work was done using the old school frame system for gaming clans on angelfire and geocities.

I purchased my first domain name EnhancedCreations.com in 2005 to someday start my own web development company.

This year I will finally be able to get my Website Design Denver company up and going. We are currently working on our new website that will be finished shortly.

A Warm Welcome to all the New Members of webdeveloper.com!!
    Happy Coding and Discussing.. :3
    I can never gain something without losing everything I had before.
    ― Nadia Scrieva, Fathoms of Forgiveness | 12BET

Hello, My name is Jason. I have 10 years of experience in Web development and marketing. So if you got any questions. I will help you eagerly. Looking to build relationship and distribute knowledge through my work.

Hi all, my name is Mick, I'm from Australia, I have not done any web development for about 11 years, I do want to get back into the web development side of things. Soon to be running a webhost (couple weeks till servers are setup) and want to be able to offer website design / development as well.

Plan is to start with HTML5 / CSS3 and then move on to javascript and java.

Hello everyone, I am Iyan from Jakarta, ID

hi everyone, I am howard from UK and I will be participating mostly in SEO talk and programming related threads.

Hello everyone, my name is Eric and I have been into web development and graphic designing for over 6 years now.
    If you have any questions I'd gladly answer them if I know the answer and would definitely like to hear your opinion if I have questions.

Thread Information