www.webdeveloper.com
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Introductions

Hey, my name is Sebastian and I just found this amazing forum.

Err, I'm a young student/web developer currently attending university (web development and graphic design), a few of my skills include[*]HTML5/CSS3[*]jQuery[*]Responsive Development[*]Wordpress[*]Graphic Design

I guess that's the important stuff, see you around!

Seb

Hi everyone,

Newbie here who thought an introduction was due!

Like many of you, my main reason for joining this forum was to trade professional tips. I'm looking forward to sharing what I know and would appreciate your feedback.

My area of expertise is marketing and customer acquisition. I'm always looking for effective ways to market my company's services and land clients. I like to think I've gotten pretty good at it, so if anyone feels like picking my brain feel free to ask on here or send me a private message.

Pumped to get to know you all!

Hi Firends,
    I am new in this forum.....

Hi jjkill Welcome aboard!

Hi friends i am new in the forum. i m joining this forum for gainging more knowledge.

Hey everyone,

I am a new member (why does this start out like a AA meeting) lol. Anyways, I have very little experience with actual web development. I am currently in school studying for my Bachelors Degree in Web Development. I am in my second year, but now my actual first class (intro to Web Development.) I am currently learning Dreamweaver and the basic coding for HTML and CSS. I hope to learn a lot from this site. I have been secretly stalking the site for a little bit now, and figured that its time to join. Thanks.

Eeew dreamweaver... gross.

Thread Information