dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Introductions

Hey, my name is Sebastian and I just found this amazing forum.

Err, I'm a young student/web developer currently attending university (web development and graphic design), a few of my skills include[*]HTML5/CSS3[*]jQuery[*]Responsive Development[*]Wordpress[*]Graphic Design

I guess that's the important stuff, see you around!

Seb

Hi everyone,

Newbie here who thought an introduction was due!

Like many of you, my main reason for joining this forum was to trade professional tips. I'm looking forward to sharing what I know and would appreciate your feedback.

My area of expertise is marketing and customer acquisition. I'm always looking for effective ways to market my company's services and land clients. I like to think I've gotten pretty good at it, so if anyone feels like picking my brain feel free to ask on here or send me a private message.

Pumped to get to know you all!

Hi Firends,
    I am new in this forum.....

Hi jjkill Welcome aboard!

Hi friends i am new in the forum. i m joining this forum for gainging more knowledge.

Hey everyone,

I am a new member (why does this start out like a AA meeting) lol. Anyways, I have very little experience with actual web development. I am currently in school studying for my Bachelors Degree in Web Development. I am in my second year, but now my actual first class (intro to Web Development.) I am currently learning Dreamweaver and the basic coding for HTML and CSS. I hope to learn a lot from this site. I have been secretly stalking the site for a little bit now, and figured that its time to join. Thanks.

Eeew dreamweaver... gross.

Hello All, I'm New Here

Fair Greetings,
    I'm Douglas. I never really got into the actual personally written web page coding aspect until around 2009 - before then it was WYSIWYG with program/application conversions. I've leaned a great deal through informal education being self-motivated to receive instruction and guidance to teach myself the proper nuances of personally written code.
    I will give my best in both seeking and giving while I am about and around the Web Developers Forum. I've already started delving into scouring the massive amounts of information in the HTML, PHP, JAVASCRIPT, CSS areas here and find the environment very distinguished and negotiable.
    Pleased to have made this professional acquaintance.
    - Douglas

Hi Vincent, Welcome to the Forum. Hope you will hav

Hi All!

I just registered a few minutes ago. I am probably the most inexperienced member here. I am not a web developer but I manage a website for a small business that my husband and father-in-law run. About 15 years ago I created the website using an online website template site. Since then I have acquired a little bit of knowledge of html, but only the very basic. I have found that I really enjoy managing this website, and would love to learn more. I look forward to the knowledge that I can gain here!

Hi, I'm self-teaching HTML and CSS at the moment with the hopes to move on to JavaScript soon.

I'm really enjoying the heck out of what I'm doing. I love coding and I love making visually nice things so I think this is the best of both worlds.

I'm seriously considering becoming a developer.

Greetings all!

After a lot of google searches on web/cloud based applications, I bumped into this site and was impressed with all the insight. Not being a developer myself, but having worked with a few, I'm very impressed with the mental fortitude developers have when subjected to some massive technical challenges. Currently, I'm am attempting to learn how to develop in Java / JS, while learning REST APIs. I'm looking for guidance and to learn best practices from the experts and seasoned veterans on this site.

Hello onboard,
    i am also newbie here and hope will have great stay here.

Hello to all members,

Hello to all members of web developer forum,

I am Salina Smith new member of this forum. I have joined this forum only for enhance to my knowledge and appreciate your feedback.

Thread Information