www.webdeveloper.com
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Introductions

Hello Everyone! Just joined the forum

I just joined the forum. Looking forward to find new good friends here. People who are very much willing to share their knowledge and expertise when it comes to technical aspects of SEO and other Internet related business opportunities. Thanks

Another newbie!

Hi Everyone!

I'm Kate, from Bath, England. I've been making basic web sites with Dreamweaver for some time, but I've now decided to go into it in more detail so that I can offer my services for payment. I'm taking a WebMaestro course, which largely concentrates on Javascript.

I've done a bit of HTML before, and some programming in Pascal, Basic and Visual Basic, so I'm hoping I won't find it all too confusing! Meanwhile, I'll probably be asking some pretty basic questions, both about that and about SEO and other stuff!

Hey Kate, nice to see another person from the UK. Good luck in your future projects, some nice helpful people here which will explain anything you get stuck on, so have fun
    99 little bugs in the code, 99 bugs in the code, fix one bug, compile it again ... 101 little bugs in the code

An important petition, regarding your human rights:
    https://www.change.org/en-GB/petitio...r-both-genders

Thank you!

Hello Martha Newbie :)

I'm glad to be part of this forum because it seems like I can get great new ideas here. Btw, my name is Martha Hanz and I look forward sharing ideas with you guys and I'll be asking more questions about you guys too.

New guy here

Just signed up and thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Bob and I am from Lincoln Nebraska USA. I am interested in make a career in Web Development but just starting out. Figured the best place to learn and get anwsers would be here. I am a Website Administrator for Enthusiasts' Online Network.

New guy here

Just signed up and thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Bob and I am from Lincoln Nebraska USA. I am interested in making a career in Web Development but just starting out. Figured the best place to learn and get anwsers would be here. I am a Website Administrator for Enthusiasts' Online Network.

Sorry double post here, was trying to edit the typo above and instead posted again. Can we not edit our posts in these forums if we make a mistake? Anyway can a mod please remove this post?

Thanks
    Bob

<a href="http://autokeybot.com">autoclicker</a>

Hey there!

New guy on the forum... Looking forward to sharing knowledge!
    Im a professional developer / programmer and have been coding since the age of 13 (that's the 80's)

New to this forum

Hi,

My name is Hawk and I work as a Flash website designer in one of the reputed firm. I was searching for information about programming and search engine optimization to enhance my knowledge in this fields and came across this forum where I found many interesting discussions which inspire me to become part of this informative forum and contribute something.

I look forward to have support and help to enhance my knowledge.

welcome
    this forum is really informative.
    I am new too.

Hello Martha,
    Welcome to the forum. My name is Ian and I'm new here myself. I like this forum. I've gotten some help and had some good discussion with some of the guys here. They seem to like giving good advise and sharing knowledge. :-)

Hello all

Hi,

I've been on this forum a couple times to ask questions and tried to help a couple times and thought I should go ahead and introduce myself.

My name is Ian and I'm from Georgia, US. I went to college for a degree in networking and database admin but I've been teaching myself web design a little at a time ever since I took a PHP class. I got interested in the web app (back end) side of it but have really been getting into the design part lately with css and jquery.

I look forward to some good conversations here and maybe I can help some people out if it's within my current skill level.

Hi GaryJenson,

I look forward to you sharing your knowledge :-)

And I hope to be able to help out some people new to web design and app development.

I'm aspiring to become a professional developer and have been teaching myself with books and online info.

I'm Dominic

Hello everyone,

My name is Dominic and I just started going back to school for Web Development. I thought it would be a good idea to join some forums that are related to my field of study, and this was the first one to pop up in Google while searching for "JavaScript Forums." Client-side scripting is one of my courses this semester

I look forward to reading the forums and talking with you all!

Thread Information