dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Introductions

Hello, My Name is Dean, from Croatia. I want to learn something from the real webmaster

Hello everyone! My name's Jody Wallace and I'm new to this forum. I'm a self taught web host/designer. I write my html on notepad... the ancient way. I really don't like WYSIWYG editors.

I hope to meet and get to know you all!
    Thanks and God Bless,
    Jody Wallace

Made a post - you can close it.

Hello, I was waiting for my post to become approved, it's been a while now since I posted it, and during that wait I solved my own issue, if my post becomes approved I would like it removed please. Thanks.

Hi everyone. I'm new here. I think this is a very interesting forum. Looking forward to learn some new things here and hope I can help out too!

Hello, My Name is Admson, from UK.
    I have joined this forum in the hope of gaining knowledge from you web developing and using it to improve my web developing knowledge.

hi
    i m salman arshad from Pakistan ,male , 24.energetic , motivated , and employed in marine group of industry

Hi all, I'm primarily a front-end designer, HTML, CSS, JS although I am getting more and more involved in the PHP and MySQL side of things so thought this place would be a good place to check out. Seems to have a strong dev community.

Simon - England, UK

Hello,
    my name is Saye from Germany, newly I created some webpages for me and in this forum i want to read a little bit to gain more knowledge concerning webdevelopment and so on.

Hoe i find what im searching.

Hi...

I am a newbie here and i want to introduce my self in this forum...
    As i am new, so that i want to take active part in this community..

hello folks,
    my name is Donovan and i am a designer/developer and jack of many trades. i'm auditing forums and like the large array of topics covered here. i have been on a couple different forums over the years but don't really keep up with them anymore.

anyways, i have been doing dev things professionally now for 8 years and specialize in web game development using mainly AS3 or HTML as a front end and PHP + MySQL on the back end.

i have been working a lot lately with Blender 3D and SketchUp to construct 3D models for different projects. i have been on the Papervision (AS3-3D) forum since 2009 and know a little bit about 3D programming.

i also know a good deal about IT stuff, such as Apache, PHP setup, IIS7+, building render farms, and some other odds and ends. though mostly i do interface development, sometimes i get into backend stuff.

i use Linux on my home tower, however my laptop runs Windows 7 because it's easier for business purposes. i also use virtual box to emulate several OS's on my tower, so if anyone needs help emulating and Android OS, i could give you some pointers.

i could go on however in favor of brevity, i'll end by saying,
    how the heck ya'll doin'?

Hello.

My name is Martin. I'm from Indonesia. I'm college student. I'm a newbie here, I don't know anything about developing a web. I hope I can learn from you, guys. Friends of mine and my seniors, has been studying programming from forum and discussion. After mastering it, they share their knowledge and happily help other student. That is my wish too.

Nice to meet you all guys. I'd love to be here.

Godspeed.

Hi Folks
    i'm Sara...a new recruit!!
    Hoping to learn something and have a few little chit-chats here with you guys

Hi Sara, I'm sure you'll find it useful getting help on here .... Where in the world are you from?

Enjoy!

i'm counting on it too
    i'm from US!!

Hi folks,

My name is Neil and I live in the UK.
    This looks like a great community with lots of great web development info. Looking forward to joiing in.

Thread Information