www.webdeveloper.com
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Introductions

Hi Everyone, here we are going to be part of this community. Hope our ideas would help each other.

Thumbs up Great Forum And Thanks

Hi all, webdeveloper.com,

big thanks for the registration to your website.

Currently an IT Technician and Administrator with numorous technologies with the local council here in the United Kingdom.

Also I have been in the process of trying to get a business started with a new website idea of which has been created for visuals within Photoshop and all the functions etc have been created. Tested and tryed with 2 other websites which havent been exactly what I was after and I think the idea fell short to what I truely wanted.

Currently looking to go into a 50/50% partnership with a new startup business with an experienced web developer/designer, so if you want to take on a large project and challenge let me know (Locality is required but not a must).

Just been trying to teach myself a little of php, mysql but its a very long process, but have got to grips with html and CSS ok.

thanks all

Hello the name's Shane from IL.

I joined this forum to know more about web developing, 'coz I believe this would help my business grow.

Hi Guys,

Just thought I would introduce myself! My name is Woody and I blog here and am currently working on a new plugin for WordPress which adds facebook-style image viewing (can see it here)

Want to hang out in more places like this So...hi, look forward to getting to know you all (or at least some of you!!!)

Woody

Hi there I'm a student developer hoping to break into industry after I graduate at the end of next year. I've been doing mainly desktop based C and Java coding up to now, but I've started developing apps for Android phones as part of my course and I'm considering focusing on it for my career. Right now I'm working on my own projects over the summer.

Great to be here

Hello, My name is Ankit. I'm working in a IT Company at India.

hello,
    I am New member this Forums.I am From Uk.
    nice too meet you...

Thanks

Hi everyone, I'm Michelle. A newbie. Looking to learn some great stuff here. Currently employed with a mobile application development company.

Hello dear,
    nice to see you.
    As you see, I'm also new here.

New member!

Good morning from Greece.
    My name is Yiannis and I am a web developer and SEO consultant

hello Everyone,
    I am sam from Australia i am a newbie web designer here for learning and sharing some of my doubts promise to keep the forum clean too
    Thanks

Hellow friends,
    Whats up! Well I just join this community and not much familiar to this forum. Alright! guide me whenever I put an error or mistake and forgive me don't bark on me please.
    Anyway. Have a blessed day.

Hello , Everyone

My name is Arvind , i am new to this community !! hope to have some good time here with you.

Hello guys(^,^)V

Newbie here.

I want to learn how make develop my own website.
    - The website must be able to register create user accounts meaning I want it to have a database.
    - I planning on hosting my own site sorry if I got it wrong but I want to have my own physical server.

On a more advance or complex side;
    - I want to have a clickable 2D or 3D button.
    Ex: Imagine the website containg a 2D or 3D model of the world then when you hover your mouse pointer on that country a small pop-up will show itself then give a brief info about that country. I was able to explain this properly.

Okay, what do I exactly want?
    I'd like ask for any recommendation on what book to read.
    Starting from the most basic up to the most advance level of Web Development.
    What language should I learn first then the next then then next so on.

Hope you guys will be able to help me.

Hello guys(^,^)V

I want learn how to develop my own website.

What books should I read?
    Starting from the most basic down the most advance.

I'm a computer science graduate, I'm not a complete newbie in programming but I want to make foundation properly molded so I'm asking for some recommendations.

Thank you in advance(^,^)V

Thread Information