www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: [RESOLVED] Adding Value into Input Field

resolved [RESOLVED] Adding Value into Input Field

Hey, I am working on an iPhone Web App using HTML & CSS. I have currently got the JavaScript/HTML5 Geolocation picking up my current location and showing me it on a Google Map using Lat & Long values.
    I also want to add these Lat & Long Values into the 'address' text field on the page so I can submit the details.

Here is the link: http://m.belfi.co.uk/form.html

When I click 'find me' I would like the lat and long to be added to the 'address' input field. Have no idea how to do this though

Got it working

Quote Originally Posted by mccrum View Post
    Hey, I am working on an iPhone Web App using HTML & CSS. I have currently got the JavaScript/HTML5 Geolocation picking up my current location and showing me it on a Google Map using Lat & Long values.
    I also want to add these Lat & Long Values into the 'address' text field on the page so I can submit the details.
    Hi can I tag your thread to ask something? You say you doing iPhone application so is iPhone SDK free? Is it using ObjectiveC instead of Java?

I am currently learning Google Android SDK so was thinking the cost it takes for me to learn iPhone application development.

For the final actual device testing, I gotta borrow from friends Apple iPhone so unlike Google Android where I can have more choices and those handsets are much cheaper also!!!

Thread Information