dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: horizontal list

horizontal list

please look at this link
    http://sudhakargolakaram.co.in/files...ontallist.html

my question is about showing icons when the mouse moves over the links

in the case of the 1st list it working fine but when i hover over the mouse i do not see the icons for each of the link also the amount of space between the icons and the 1st letter in each list needs a little extra space, when i add extra left padding then it works fine for few links but for others the gap increases

in case of 2nd list i have used separate classes for each list items however when i am not able to see the icons and also on hover i cannot see the icons for each of the links

i have used png images for the icons and also for the repeating background image on mouse over

please advice how i can fix this

thanks

i have updated the file at
    http://sudhakargolakaram.co.in/files...ontallist.html

everything is working fine the only thing i need is for the last list item i also need the divider line on the right side of the list item

i have a background image for each of the links presently so when i add the divider image as top right for the last list item the icon for the last list item disappears

i have tried adding additional class to li and to a also tried adding and id to the anchor tag but i am not getting both the icon and the divider line at the right side for the last list item

please advice how i can fix this

thanks

Thread Information