Hi everyone,
I have a vps running with webmin with two domain names and one ip and I want to point each of the domains to different folders..

here's the instructions I followed:

■Go to your Webmin control panel.
■Upgrade to the latest version of webmin (required if you are running a version older than 1.080, and normally advisable regardless).
■Go to servers.
■Go to Apache WebServer.
■In the 'Create a New Virtual Server' section select "Any Address" (so you do not end up with a hard coded IP addresses in your conf file)
■Enter 80 for Port (and select the last radio button). This way the VirtualHost will co-exist with any SSL-enabled virtual hosts you add later on. SSL-enabled VirtualHosts need to listen on port 443.
■In the "Document Root" field enter where the virtual host HTML files will be. For example, /home/vhostdomain.com/htdocs.
■For "Server Name" enter the domain name for which you want to serve pages. e.g. "vhostdomain.com"

well it doesn't work, when I add the virtual server both domain redirect to the first folder listed in the servers list..

that's how my existing virtual hosts look like:
=================================

Default Server:
Defines the default settings for all other virtual servers, and processes any unhandled requests.
Address Any
Port Any Server Name Automatic
Document Root Automatic

Virtual Server:
Handles the name-based server www.bibo4pc.com on address *.
Address Any
Port Any Server Name www.bibo4pc.com
Document Root /var/www/bibo4pc

Virtual Server:
Handles the name-based server www.nisr73.com on address *.
Address Any
Port Any Server Name www.nisr73.com
Document Root /var/www/nisr73

Virtual Server:
Handles the name-based server on address *.
Address Any
Port Any Server Name Automatic
Document Root /var/www

am I doing sth wrong?

TY...