Having problems compiling PHP 5.3.2 pdo_oci.

I have the Oracle instant client installed and it compiled fine along with pdo_mysql and a few others PDO drivers. When I check phpinfo() pdo_oci is listed as being installed along with the others in the PDO section, but under PDO_OCI it's blank where I expect to see driver name and version.

No errors during any process in compiling. PHP works fine otherwise for all the other drivers and extensions I opted to use for the compile. Nothing else is broken, is the point.

When testing pdo_oci in my PHP code to access my Oracle database, none of the PDO commands even exist. I also compiled OCI8 access and it works great, as an FYI.

My platform:

RHEL5
PHP 5.3.2
Oracle Instant Client 11.2

./configure --with-mcrypt --enable-zip --enable-soap --with-freetype-dir --with-gd --with-jpeg-dir --with-apxs2=/usr/sbin/apxs --with-zlib --enable-bcmath --with-mysql --with-mysqli --enable-mbstring --enable-sigchild --with-pdo-mysql --with-oci8=instantclient,/opt/instantclient --with-pdo-oci=instantclient,/opt/instantclient,11.2

(Path's are correct otherwise .configure would bomb)

Note: I do not want to use the PECL 1.0 version of PDO_OCI it's an older version. I know PHPs native version is experimental.

-jim