dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Improve Back links of my Website?

How to Improve Back links of my Website?

Hi

I have a website on Travel and its back links is 100 and i want to increase its back links.

Can anyone tell me please how to improve Back links.

Thanks.

Hello Friends.........

Tips to Improve Backlinks

1.Commenting on others blogs

2.Directory Submission

3.Link Exchange

4. Participate in Forums

Thanks

Link removed

Hi Guys,

Try with social networking and blog post.

Deniel.

Quote Originally Posted by CMSHelper View Post
    Hi

I have a website on Travel and its back links is 100 and i want to increase its back links.

Can anyone tell me please how to improve Back links.

Thanks.

I always try to emphasize the importance of great content on ANY site, before it needs to get links. You need to create content that other people want to link to, and promote it accordingly.

Since you have a travel site, you can write a link bait called "100 Things You Should Not Do While On Vacation" or something similar to this. Articles like this (if properly written and minimally promoted) tend to attract a lot of links. Sure, it might take you a while to write a great, helpful, funny article like this, but it will be well worth it.

Another thing you can do is contact bloggers in your niche (bloggers who like to write about different countries, traveling abroad etc.) and offer them something in return of link. Nothing big, a T-shirt might work. And there you go - you just got relevant, quality links

You can also submit your site to travel directories. I'm not familiar with your niche, but believe that there are quite a number of them worth your time.

Good luck!

Hi,
    You can increase your site back links by writing articles using specifically targeted keywords and link exchange may be effective for increase back links.

SEO is too hard anyway.

More backlinks are not worth for website, worth is how many quality links you are having for your website....it will help to gain good position and popularity in major search engines...

Directory submision is a good place to start for building backlinks

re:How to Improve Back links of my Website?

directory submission is most common think to get link but if you really want a Quality link you should go with High PR and regional directories..
    when you read interesting blogs do some comment with your name and your site.
    you can add site in link swap directory so related of your site webmaster contact you and approach for link exchange.

I think the best link building tactic is blog commenting and forum posting and contextual link building like blogging and writing articles and submitting them to high PR article directories.

You should find most effect way to get back links such as forum, socialty, and some others.

also don not forget for try yahoo answer.

I would just add to check the back links of your competitors and copy or try to post on those as well. This is by far the best tactic I think.

Directory submission is a good place to start. You might also look for relevant sites to your own and request that they include a link to you somewhere on their site. Bloggers might also be willing to link to you. Link exchanges are helpful, but it is generally more valuable to get a one way link. Participate in forums and add a signature to your posts. You can also use tools to see where your competitors are getting links from and try to follow the same strategy. When building links, remember that a few quality links from high ranking sites can be better than lots of low quality links.

You can do different SEO activities to increase back links. article submissions, directory submissions, forum posting, blog posting, blog commenting, create squidoo lense and Google knol.

Thread Information