dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How to Improve Back links of my Website?

- Choose your travel related sites to submit your business...
    - Choose your local business listing like Free and Paid services(Yelp, Merchant Circle, Yahoo Listing, Yellow Pages etc..etc.. )..you have to prefer both sometimes its happen..because its depend upon our targeted keyword position.
    - Choose some Forum Submissions.
    - Choose some Blog Commenting.
    - Create some Videos and submit in popular video sites like YouTube, Vimeo, Flickr, Daily Motion, Meta Cafe etc etc..

After penguin and panda update, importance of backlinks is reduced but it is still considered, you have to focus on content first.

Along with creating backlinks it is essential to use web tools to check for the quality of backlinks to your site here listed are some of those tools more of the tools can be had from www.webtoolson.com and they are free to download with the added advantage of getting your very own professional joomla website that can be user modified.

Analyze Backlinks
    BackLinkWatch
    Open Site Explorer
    Link Diagnosis
    W3tool’s Backlink Checker
    AHrefs

For Backlinking you can do Forum Posting , article Submission , Blog Commenting , directory Submission , Social Bookmarking ,Press Release Submission and yahoo answering are the good methods of making backlinks.
    Last edited by shymajones; 12-19-2012 at 12:53 PM.

Follow off page SEO strategy - Directories Submission, Article Submission, Press Release, free Classified Ads, Forum Posting, WEB 2.0, Video Submission, Bookmarking Submission, promote your website get quality backlink for your website.

I think you should try Article Submission, Blog Commenting, Blog Posting, Forum posting, and Guest posting.

Directory submission, Blog Submission and forum posting are the best ways.....

I would say that do slow link building it would help in SEO, increasing backlinks too fast is not too helpful, I would say.

First of all this is not such a significant backlink loss. I have seen worse. My husband does SEO work and he says that the number of links a SE indexes can vary from time to time, usually fluctuating a few hundred links which seems to be your case. I think you should simply double your SEO efforts and hopefully soon enough you will see the number of links increase. In case you are not sure as to which are the Off page SEO techniques here are the most commonly used.

Forum and blog posting or commenting.
    Article writing and distribution
    Social Bookmarking.

Also, make use of authority sites, authority sites are very helpful these days.

Thread Information