www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Dynamic Create dir/subdire/files in php

Dynamic Create dir/subdire/files in php

I am basically new web devlopment.

I need help to create pages onclick for an ecommerce store.
    When user searches and click on the product/s, then the product page displayed must be generated and stored in the server,with the product category as the directory/sub directories if any.

please help me.

If I understand you correctly, you can use just a single web page on the $erver to display the product information of the product selected by the user when viewing a list of products on another page.

The single "products page" receives the product_id of the clicked product from the other page, retrieves the product information from the database and then displays it on the web page.

Any Sample Code Please

If you have sample code kindly post it here.

thanks

unfortunately setting up an online store is not as straight forward as setting up a plain vanilla static web page might be.

One of the first things you need to do is design a data model for the database that will drive the online store (web pages) and then create the database.

Once you have the database created then you can start writing the code to load product information into the database, extract the product info and display it and then move on to handling online payments etc.

If you haven't got a data model for your database yet, maybe start there and if you need help on building a database maybe work through the w3schools SQL Tutorials.

You will most probably also need a local development web $erver.

thanks

thanks for your reply.

Database is ready with data.

What i want is when people search with a category ex nokia, all the models of nokia are displayed in the search results, ie when people click for search for nokia,i need that page to be sored in the server, can you please help.just like indexing the pages on server.

Thread Information