dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: An hosting free for magento: reality or pretence?

Arrow An hosting free for magento: reality or pretence?

Hy,
    I tried to use prestashop for an ecommerce but I can not insert products using import button so I must move to magento. I would like to buy the manual of the new product and to test it on a free hosting but I don't know one.
    Could you help me to find a free hosting for magento please?
    I don't want to buy an hosting because if I don't like magento I spend other money witout utility.
    Thanks very much for your help
    See you

Smile Don't use free hosting

Do not use free hosting with e commerce. It is not secure and you could easily lose your customers' credit card numbers. If you want, you should try using wordpress. It is a blogging Content management software, but its uses are very flexible. You can easily make an e commerce site with plug ins that you could buy as low as $10. But you should have a paid host. Try Hostgator or dream host. they are both trustworth. Use the coupon "cheaphosting20" (no quotes) for $20 off 1 year hosting.

Good luck!

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by ky0ung View Post
    Do not use free hosting with e commerce. It is not secure and you could easily lose your customers' credit card numbers. If you want, you should try using wordpress. It is a blogging Content management software, but its uses are very flexible. You can easily make an e commerce site with plug ins that you could buy as low as $10. But you should have a paid host. Try Hostgator or dream host. they are both trustworth. Use the coupon "cheaphosting20" (no quotes) for $20 off 1 year hosting.

Good luck!
    Thanks very much but I am not very expert so I need a specific cms and I want to use magento because it has an Italian guide and it seem good.
    I am not looking for an hosting because I have already one for my ecommerce but I am looking a free hosting to learn using magento. If I like magento I transfer my domain on a new cash hosting and I rebuild my ecommerce on magento.
    I need two hosting:
    1) cash hosting for my possible magento ecommerce
    2) free hosting for to learn using magento and to do comparision with prestashop
    I know that on free hosting magento is slow but it doesn't matter because I want only to understand like it work and to learn its function. I bought a guide of magento so while I read it I want to try to use it.

Thanks very much

An help please too!

I am sorry but I don't know any free hosting that magento would work on. It may be worth it just to pay for 1 month hosting somewhere.

I will suggest you to choose cloudways managed Magento hosting for your store, to fix site loading issues they are best in services because they have cloud managed console where you can easily manage all your websites and fix all issues like loading and extensions issues, updates etc.

Thread Information