dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Where can I find this script?

Where can I find this script?

I'm looking for a donation script exactly like the one this website has. I can't seem to find one. If someone can point me in the right direction that would be great. What would be even better is if it was free.

Heres the website with it:
    https://secure.taxcannabis.org/page/contribute

Is it using PayPal? Or is it sending money from a credit card to a bank (even possible?) account?

Thanks,
    -Rich

I would use PayPal.

You can create Donate Buttons on their website and it's fairly straight forward to integrate them into your website.

I'm currently using the PayPal donation button but I wuld like something more advanced and professional looking. If anyone can help me that would be great.

Thanks,
    -Rich

You don't have to use PayPal's button image.

You can create your own customised button image and use it instead.

I know I can do that, but that's not what I am looking for. What I am looking for is pretty simple, I want the script that is on the webpage, nothing else. Can anyone PLEASE help me out here? By the looks of it, it seems anyone with basic coding knowledge could whip that up in a matter of minutes, if anyone would be generous enough to help me out by doing so I would greatly appreciate the help.

Thanks,
    -Rich

I don't think the core coding involved in accepting credit card numbers, processing online payments/donations while maintaining information security from online fraud is as trivial and easy to set up as you might think.

Imo, PayPal make it fairly easy to integrate their online payment/donation systems into websites while at the same time allowing some personal customisation.

There are also other providers of similar services, but if you would like someone to 'whip' all that up in a few minutes then you could be waiting a long time....but good luck

Thread Information