www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Video Game Review Blog - needs your Review!

Video Game Review Blog - needs your Review!

http://www.ismellvideogames.com/

Let me know what you think of the look

I'd also appreciate if you gave me some feedback on the reviews as well!

Thanks!

Unfortunately your files are hosted through blogspot. If you use hotlinking in a service like villagephotos, services like that arent usually blocked by firewalls ...
    99 little bugs in the code, 99 bugs in the code, fix one bug, compile it again ... 101 little bugs in the code

An important petition, regarding your human rights:
    https://www.change.org/en-GB/petitio...r-both-genders

Quote Originally Posted by wh666-666 View Post
    Unfortunately your files are hosted through blogspot. If you use hotlinking in a service like villagephotos, services like that arent usually blocked by firewalls ...
    Im confused.. My ESET NOD32 isn't blocking anything on my website.. I don't use villagephotos either. Hosting my images through blogger seems to be the easiest way as well.
    Last edited by Jayhz; 07-20-2010 at 11:50 AM.

I didn't have any troubles accessing the content (and I'm behind a huge corporate firewall/web sensing filter). Looks nice to me. I like the extra white space as it helps those of us with not so great eyes read what is on the page.

Obviously your guys corporate firewalls are a bit poor. Many block out keywords in links to all kinds of social services.

Many of my friends as well censor their own home internet connection to the same degree as well.

I still stand by my point, use a recognised picture hoster for pictures if you arent going to use your webhosts service.
    99 little bugs in the code, 99 bugs in the code, fix one bug, compile it again ... 101 little bugs in the code

An important petition, regarding your human rights:
    https://www.change.org/en-GB/petitio...r-both-genders

Quote Originally Posted by wh666-666 View Post
    Obviously your guys corporate firewalls are a bit poor. Many block out keywords in links to all kinds of social services.

Many of my friends as well censor their own home internet connection to the same degree as well.

I still stand by my point, use a recognised picture hoster for pictures if you arent going to use your webhosts service.
    Imageshack?

Thread Information