dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Issue with rounded corners..

Issue with rounded corners..

I'm hoping this is something simple.. I am fairly new to web design and its numerous frustrations so please bear with my inexperience.
    here is the website in question: http://www.colfaxgrange.com/public_html/index.php
    I wanted to add rounded corners at the bottom of my header div and did this using a javascript plugin; the corners came out fine as you can see, but rather than displaying the gradient fade behind this div, i am getting the brown body background color. At first I thought this was an issue with the plugin itself, but this doesnt seem to be the case. I tried creating rounded corners for the images on my top slideshow in photoshop, saving the images as high res .png files to allow for transparency on the corners. The problem is the same! The corners are rounded but rather than seeing the fading gradient behind them, the transparent section of the image displays the body's default background color (as you can hopefully see from looking at the site). I am hoping this is a css issue related to the "bodyfade" div but am at a loss on what I should do. Any help would be much appreciated

works fine in ff!

Sorry I hadn't tried this sooner, but the rounded corners are coming out just as intendended on both the header and images when viewing the website in ff. IE seems to be having an issue... hopefully this information is of use to someone as I'm still stuck on what my next step should be

any ideas at all? This seems to only happen when my background is a gradient image and i am running ie.. im at a loss but dont want to sacrifice my background gradient unless i know there is absolutely no solution

Thread Information