dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Site works fine in IE, Chrome, Safari but won't load correctly in Firefox...help?

Unhappy Site works fine in IE, Chrome, Safari but won't load correctly in Firefox...help?

Hi All! First off, I'm new here, just registered.

Having a problem with my site... ran it through w3.org and am getting some problems, but I've already set the site to transitional so am not really sure why Firefox won't read it that way... anyway, please help!

The issue seems to be with my iframe somehow, firefox simpy will not run my resizing script - if anyone has a better solution please let me know!

The site is http://halcyon-hotsprings.com - thanks!

(also, I have a little bit of whitespace at the bottom of the screen when this is viewed in IE - anyone know how I can get rid of that?)

Thanks!

In your iframe, change the width and height to "918" and "400". Putting "px" in there is not correct.

Dave

Hmmm... thanks for replying! I made the change, unfortunately - it still seems to have no effect whatsoever in Firefox. The other browsers display the site just the same, and the iframe continues to be completely cut off in Firefox.

It displays for just a moment (until the script runs) and then disappears entirely. If I take the script out I can view the iframe in Firefox, but unfortunately it will not run any transitional objects.

It's a tough one, hard to know whether the errors in the code are relevant to the particular problem or not. Did you try putting quotes around the "resize_frame" call?

Dave

Thread Information