www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: PayPal help

PayPal help

Not sure where to put this but, my company (which is a non-profit social service) is having an annual Celebrity Cookoff in september. I've created an online form to allow people to sign up thru our website, however they would have to send in payment or call in with a CC. The director would like to me to accept payment through our PayPal account, and I have no experience with paypal but I am having a hard time figuring out how to make the buttons work. The form is at http://www.noas.com/DTCO_signup.asp All of that information needs to be sent to us, but then it needs to get to paypal with the correct charge amount. I just dont know the best way to go about doing this.
    Should I put a pay now button on the submitted page, that changes in amount based on the Table level selection made? If so, do I need to make a seperate button for each possible selection, including number of people for individuals ticket purchases? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The PayPal integration guide (PDF) might help you integrate PayPal into your website.

Thread Information