dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Tips for back-link.

Tips for back-link.

Hay...
    I know there are lots of tips in SEO for getting back-links. But i want to know the latest and best tips for getting back-links by doing white hat SEO techniques.

8 simple ways to get backlinks
    • Testimonials
    • Social Bookmarks
    • Press releases
    • RSS Directories
    • Joint ventures / partnerships / co-branding
    • Link Bait
    • Submissions Article
    • Awards

8 simple ways to get backlinks
    • Testimonials
    • Social Bookmarks
    • Press releases
    • RSS Directories
    • Joint ventures / partnerships / co-branding
    • Link Bait
    • Submissions Article
    • Awards
    One thing I want to add in above list that is Content Writing.

Articles,Press releases,Blog commenting,Forum posting are best way to get backlinks for website.
    Last edited by daviddakarai; 04-16-2015 at 06:47 AM.

You need to do promotion in social networking sites, bookmarking is also a good option, you can also buy them from sites like listingdock and Seoclerks. You can also use the link in your signature at different blogs.

First of all i want to say is main things for an website is content, if you are having a quality content for your website then you can rank your website in search engine top place.

Start your own blog and promote your quality content for getting traffic fans and links. Also write content for other bloggers and market leaders in your niche. Do not go for link exchange programs or give someone money to add your links. Brand mentions and building links using your brand name has become popular so use this method as well.

Guest Post,articles,Press releases and classifieds are the best way to get backlinks for website.

Hi, please tell me what are Testimonials in seo??

Quote Originally Posted by Vikas Patel View Post
    Hay...
    I know there are lots of tips in SEO for getting back-links. But i want to know the latest and best tips for getting back-links by doing white hat SEO techniques.
    I want to know that which white hat technique your are using currently for getting incoming links of your webiste

Testimonials

Quote Originally Posted by Sheena View Post
    Hi, please tell me what are Testimonials in seo??
    Reviews and comments on your website from users who've used your services. It helps in build trust because people like to see testimonials on your site before choosing your services.

1. Write Useful, Interesting, and Fresh Content
    There is no better way to increase organic search traffic to your blog than to frequently write interesting and useful content.

2. Create Highly Shareable Content
    Some types of content are naturally more shareable than others. For example, infographics, in-depth tutorials, embeddable images and widgets, research reports, videos, and ebooks are all easily shareable.

3. Avoid Tricks and Designs that Damage User Experience
    Don't sacrifice the user experience on your blog for tricks that boost page views on your blog.

4. Create Resource and FAQ Pages
    People love to link to pages that provide tons of useful information and resources. With that in mind, create resource lists on your blog that compile links to all of your best posts on specific topics in a single page on your blog along with snippets about each article.

5. Create Round-up Posts
    Round-up blog posts have been used by bloggers for years to accomplish a few things: to share links to great content from other blogs and websites with your audience, to link to great blogs and websites to get on their radar screens, and to generate sharing of your own round-up posts which creates more backlinks to your blog.

6. Write and Publish Quality Guest Posts
    Guest blogging is a great way to boost incoming links to your blog, but focus on publishing guest posts on quality sites that provide valuable backlinks to your blog.

7. rite for Other Blogs and Websites
    Many top bloggers have something in common. They have written for other blogs and websites (and many still do) as volunteer or paid contributors.

8. Make Sure Your Blog is Search-Friendly but Not Over-Optimized
    All of your efforts to build backlinks are helfpful, but you won't see an increase in organic search results if you've over-optimized your blog.

9. Repurpose Your Content
    Extend your blog posts by repurposing them and publishing those new versions of your content across the web.

Thread Information