dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: What about Penguin 3.1 Recovery Algorithm?

What about Penguin 3.1 Recovery Algorithm?

Recently I have come to know about something like people are getting their ranking back after an update of Penguin 3.1. Is that true? Do you have any experience on this?

Well the algorithm has caused certain websites to regain better positions in the ranking. It mainly varies with websites since it filters the low quality link present in the website.

I think still this algorithm is getting refreshed, 17th October onwards I could see improvements on my website rankings.

Yes due to the penguin Update the page rank decreases and keyword rankings also falls.

yes i saw my website move down after the penguin updates.

Google Penguin has on going changes in its algorithm and filter those websites that are involved in link schemes. The fluctuations in ranking positions is the effect and also the revert back that you said getting back in their old position. Expect many changes in the future because Google Penguin is updating from time to time

There is nothing called Penguin 3.1 recovery algorithm. Penguin 3.1 is not yet released. On 17th October they have released Google penguin 3.0, and Google is optimizing this penguin, that's why we are seeing fluctuations.

Quote Originally Posted by mindstreak View Post
    Well the algorithm has caused certain websites to regain better positions in the ranking. It mainly varies with websites since it filters the low quality link present in the website.
    But I have seen some of the websites with low authority backlinks still recovering in top ranking!

Quote Originally Posted by mikesmithnew View Post
    There is nothing called Penguin 3.1 recovery algorithm. Penguin 3.1 is not yet released. On 17th October they have released Google penguin 3.0, and Google is optimizing this penguin, that's why we are seeing fluctuations.
    Its true that there is no official announcement on this but it also true that many websites which got penalty for 1 or 2 years are recovered now and gain the same position like the previous time. I have seen a post in search engine land that Google do roll out the recovering algorithm.

Hey Guys,
    Because of Penguin 3.0 My ranking goes down, but I don't know some how site ranking came again on better position with penguin 3.1.
    Would be Google have been reapplied older algorithm. . That causes my ranking get back.

Yes , 100 % correct , My website get good position after updating this updates.

Quote Originally Posted by Bangalorewebzo View Post
    Yes , 100 % correct , My website get good position after updating this updates.
    Have you done something to get rid of the penguin update? Have you sent the reconsideration request to Google?

Quote Originally Posted by sarthakweb View Post
    Hey Guys,
    Because of Penguin 3.0 My ranking goes down, but I don't know some how site ranking came again on better position with penguin 3.1.
    Would be Google have been reapplied older algorithm. . That causes my ranking get back.
    To get back your position have you removed all your bad links and then send any reconsideration request to Google? Please let us know your experience on this.

I want to let you all know that after removing all the bad links from my site Google has removed my manual penalty and now my site has regained its position back in Google search engine result page. Oh I am so happy now

This is actually the only way to recover from google penguin - to filter your link profile and remove\disavow bad links

Thread Information