www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: need help with dropdown menu getting hidden

need help with dropdown menu getting hidden

If you look at the below page, in the top right there is a "Admin" tab. If you rollover it, it appears the bottom is getting cut off, and the right side is cut off. Could someone help me fix that?

http://car-save-a-lot.riteaid.com/save-a-lot

Thanks!

If you have used the CSS property "position" for the id "liferayDoc", then try adding:

z-index: 1;

Didn't look through all those CSS files.

I've tried adding that, but doesn't help anything. Below is what I have now for liferayDock id:
    HTML Code:
    #liferayDock {
        text-align: right;
        color: #ffffff;    
        position: relative;
        z-index: 1;
    }
    Thanks

Any reason why you aren't wanting the Admin link as part of the other tab nav?

I actually have an admin tab on my local machine, just not on the server you are able to see. We are using a Java CMS called Liferay, and the admin dropdown is part of their code, and it's getting quite frustrating that I can't get this working. Once you are logged in as an admin, the menu options in the dropdown are going behind the main tabs (Pharmacy, wellness+, Weekly Ad, News). At least for now, on the server you can see, the main menu items seem to move the tabs down when you rollover the Admin link, so you can see them, but when I make the Admin link part of my tabs, it's going behind the main tabs. If you'd like to see the Admin Tab I am working on, I could put this on the server you can see for a short time I guess.

Thanks.

Thread Information