www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: mail function send emails into spam folder

mail function send emails into spam folder

I have user registration form on my website . After registration automatically email generates for verifying user account. Email with all headers etc send to users email account. But email is going into spam folder of user account. I can make many changes for sending email into inbox of user but not any fruitful result is getting.

Please provide me assistance for sending email into inbox of user email account.

Without knowing why your spam filter thinks it is spam, it may be difficult to find a fix -- and there is no guarantee that other spam filters will react the same. Possibly the worst case would be if your site is hosted somewhere that is infamous for hosting spammers, in which case it may be the IP address range that is the culprit, not your actual mail message/headers.

Does your email application where it is being filtered as spam have any sort of log file you can look at to see why it is flagging the messages?
    "Please give us a simple answer, so that we don't have to think, because if we think, we might find answers that don't fit the way we want the world to be."
    ~ Terry Pratchett in Nation

eBookworm.us

Thread Information