I don't know how to really phrase the question but for my website I have a Javascript script that turns a category into a drop down of the products we have in our database.

example:

HID Kits
HID Flashlights
ETC
ETC

Then when clicked:
HID KITS
HID Flashlights
ETC
ETC

However, I am trying to get it to have the drop down BUT link to a product page that has the products of the category on it. I have the pages built and I have had the categories go to the product pages but I can't figure out how to have BOTH the drop down and the link to the product page....

Here is the code that are the links for the categories...

echo "<div style='border:1px solid white;background-color:".$PastelColorPick."'><a href='javascript: show_abc(".'"'.$t.'"'.")' class='c' style='color:black;'> <p style='width:200px;height:25px;font-family:arial;text-align:left;font-weight:bold;color:black;font-size:14px;'> $t <span style='font-family:arial;font-weight:none;font-size:12px;'> ($count) </span> </p></a>";

And here is what I was playing around with (a mix of both the link code and the drop down code):

echo "<div style='border:1px solid white;background-color:".$PastelColorPick."'>
<a href='javascript: show_abc(".'"'.$t.'"'.")' class='c' style='color:black;'>
<p style='width:200px;height:25px;font-family:arial;text-align:left;font-weight:bold;color:black;font-size:14px;'> <a href='http://www.hidcountry.com/Products/$pl' class='c1' style='display:none;' name='$cat' id='$id_code'> $t <span style='font-family:arial;font-weight:none;font-size:12px;'> ($count) </span> </p></a>";

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks