dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: UI for millions of users

UI for millions of users

Hi

If I have to create a UI which has a form for buying a product and that page is access by lot of users( millions of users). then what would be design and tips I should consider while desiging the UI of the page

Thanks
    Mamta

Don't double/triple/N-post.

(because it complicates things ... hint hint)

I was told that was not the correct forum so though of adding in the general forum.

Does any one have some UI tips for UI which is accessed by lot of users.

Thanks

It would be nice of you to leave a link in the "dead" thread to the "live" thread so the topic does not become scattered (and complicated). You could even ask an admin to delete (or lock?) the old threads.

And yes ... my advice, which was given my hint is this: keep it simple and follow conventions. Look at other successful sites for conventions. Keep things simple to begin with. And check your work for simplicity and intuitiveness with other folks at every stage -- preferably new folks who haven't seen the site or its previous concepts before (at every stage).

Keep the page as simplistic and as small as possible, make use of compression before deployment, and use caching where possible.

Thread Information