www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Flash image gallery - not displaying corretly in IE

Hybrid View

Flash image gallery - not displaying corretly in IE

Hello!

I'm new here and I've just created a site for a local medi-spa business that needs tlc. They wanted a b/a gallery on their site, I used the one provided with Adobe Bridge, which translates into a flash gallery. It displays just the way I intended it for in any browser, except for IE (any version). On IE, the gallery becomes really tiny, but you can still view the pictures. I'm sure it's something obvious I'm missing, but here's the link:

http://southeastmedspa.com/beforeafter.html

Could someone please tell me what I need to do in order to get it to display correctly in IE?

Thank you!

Width not seen in IE due to an extra quote mark before the word "width
    Code:
    <iframe src="images/Before_After/index.html""width="750" height="600" frameborder="0" name="gallery"></iframe>
    remove the extra quote (") and use a space there instead.
    Best wishes,
    Eye for Video
    www.cidigitalmedia.com

I knew it was going to be something super obvious! Thank you SO much! It's fixed now!!

Quote Originally Posted by klaxonique View Post
    Hello!

I'm new here and I've just created a site for a local medi-spa business that needs tlc. They wanted a b/a gallery on their site, I used the one provided with Adobe Bridge, which translates into a flash gallery. It displays just the way I intended it for in any browser, except for IE (any version). On IE, the gallery becomes really tiny, but you can still view the pictures. I'm sure it's something obvious I'm missing, but here's the link:

Could someone please tell me what I need to do in order to get it to display correctly in IE?

well, I just know such one useful XFlip flash photo software that could help you to create stunning flash photo gallery to run smoothly on any browser, computers, tablets, or mobile devices etc.

Thank you!
    hi, dear, as to your problem, you could ask for help form some experts, good luck!

Thread Information