dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: [RESOLVED] Jquery Lightbox

resolved [RESOLVED] Jquery Lightbox

I have added leandrovieira's jquery lightbox to galleries on a website I'm working on. I tested the website and although the lightbox is working I'm having two problems. The page is being tested here.

1. When you hover over the thumbnails the position moves.
    2. There is more than one gallery on the page, 5 galleries with 4 images each. Each is in its own <div> and <ul> but if you click one thumbnail you see all 20 pictures in all the galleries. Can I separate the galleries so if you click the thumbnail you only see the picture in that gallery.

Right after posting this I found the problem for the position of the thumbnails moving when hovering. The hover border was being added over the regular top border. I just zeroed the padding and margin and it worked. Still having the multiple gallery problem though

For one thing you can't have an id tag used more then once on the page and you have id="gallery" being used 5 times on the page. Change the ids on each div to something else like gallery1, gallery2, etc and then for your lightbox you will use

HTML Code:
    $('#gallery1 a').lightBox({fixedNavigation:true});
    $('#gallery2 a').lightBox({fixedNavigation:true});

Thanks skywalker, that worked great. I really appreciate your help.

Thread Information