I'm kinda new in scripting, so this is why I ask the pro ppl.
file1.html: displays some text, creates a cookie with a keyword, then after a few time a link appears to file2.html.
file2.html part1: checks for the content of the cookie created, if it matches with the defined keyword, then deletes the cookie and shows some text
part2: if cookie doesn't match, shows another text
I hope you can help me, because I couldn't find any answers myself.
A lot thanks in advance, Adolf
create an array of words:
var word_array = new Array("word1", "word2", "word3");
var chosen_word = word_array[x];
* set the cookie using setCookie();
* repeat the first few steps from "file1.html" this file.
* upon loading (using widow.onload or <body onload=>), read the existing cookie....readCookie()..and save file1.html's word in a variable
* use the random number function to select a word from file2.html's array of words and save it to a variable..
* use a conditional to compare the two variables.
* if they match... document.write("I found a match")
* if they don't...document.write("So sad, the words don't match");
thanks for the instructions.
I asked my brother and he said he can send me a template(i thought he knows only php )
for more templates can I use thar site from the stickies?
if I'm ready, then I will post it here and if something is wrong you can correct me.
Originally Posted by Adolf1994
nevermind, corrected myself
Last edited by Adolf1994; 02-06-2011 at 02:14 PM.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
Tags for this Thread