dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Review my travel site

Hybrid View

Review my travel site

Hi guys,

I'd love to get feedback in terms of the appearance and design of my website.

It's a theme I've customized and using wordpress as my platform.

http://caribbeantl.com/

Cheers!

Hy
    My first impression is that the fist page seems to "crowded".
    In the rest it's ok.
    Last edited by MarPlo; 02-19-2011 at 12:02 PM.

Well I really like the colors. One thing i did notice was the embedded youtube video and the hotel add just below that float over top of all the little social media buttons when you scroll past. Those little icons also cover a scroll bar towards the top of the page for some element that you had. Anyways good job and keep it up, just wanted to let you know about those two small issues i found.

How do you post new threads here? I am from Bhutan and do not have much IT help here. Please can anyone review my site
    http://www.bhutanrebirth.com/ and give me some advice?

Thanks,
    Keshav

congratulations, it looks real good besides the information bar on top right- the font and style are offending the eye a bit.

The web site look nice and clean to me. Vacation style but that's the goal I guess. Good job.

Logo punching

Hi,
    Hope youre doing good.
    Our company "Logo Punching" has expert and professional team specially to rebuild the website, we have looked on to your website over all the website is average but illustration is not well prepaid, pixels are not good enough, contents are too small and the fonts you have used are not good enough as your website is based on travel and tourism so you should either prominent or made a seprate content for contact information. I can rebuild, moderate and can manage high SEO with premium quality work 100% money back guarantee in just $100 in this I can also providing you a logo with two reviews which will be free of cost if you are intrested do make a contact at erik.edison111@gmail.com or erik.edison@logopunching.com
    you can also visit www.logopunching.com

Waiting for a positive reply.

Thanks.

Thread Information