www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Bold Text

Bold Text

Hello, I am new here.

I have a problem with a friends website I am putting together. I am using Wordpress and have changed some of the code for him, but for some reason I cannot find where I can turn off the bold text on the homepage. It seems to be turned on by default.

It is not bolded in the WYSIWYG editor, so it has to be in the css somewhere, but I cant find it.

Can somebody please take a look and see. Maybe I am just not looking hard enough as I have been working for a while on this website and getting pretty tired now.

b2bappointmentsetting.co.uk

Thank you in advance
    Terry

Sorry, I couldnt find where to edit this thread so am posting this, I forgot, the direct url to the css is at b2bappointmentsetting.co.uk/wp-content/themes/b2btheme/style.css

Thank you
    Terry

In your html you have:
    Code:
    <b>Position:<br />
    with no closing </b>, so the rest of the page is bold. Here's the validated code, it's always a good idea to validate!

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by tracknut View Post
    In your html you have:
    Code:
    <b>Position:<br />
    with no closing </b>, so the rest of the page is bold. Here's the validated code, it's always a good idea to validate!

Dave
    Thats it, cheers Dave.

It was in my contactforms 7 - I bolded the field names and didnt close one of them. I was looking through all the css

Yeah, validation. I didn't think of that , like I say, long, long day. I'll remember next time

Thanks again

Thread Information