www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: SITE REVIEW http://www.parksinta.com

SITE REVIEW http://www.parksinta.com

Hi Everybody,

Im the webmaster of http://www.parksinta.com, and i say hi from Madrid, Spain ! to everyone in the forum

Im kind of new into this SEO world but im working hard towards making my website reach the good accessibility, user friendly and profitable.

I ask you to do it and please share comment, your ideas or jokes about my website .

Thanks !

First time site is loaded the image parksinta flashes in red & white , I would increase time it stays in one color I mean it changes color too quickly.

Ill think about it...

I didnt know problems would arise so soon , thanks.

Question Keep changing...i hope more likely evolving... ;)

Hi there,

I removed the Intro, ive read way too much about people complaining about Frlash intros, so...gone

Ive adapted my web pages headers to H1 and H2 standards, reviewing texts and simplifying.

Ive changed the contact form, making it more readable.

And several other technics.

So, feel free to review my website !

www.ParkSinta.com

non stop working...

Im still doing changes, please comment, thanks !

Keep improving...

Hi there,

After 3 years, were still doing changes, this is our last version of the website

Any comment, suggestion or idea would be very welcome, thanks !

www.parksinta.com

Is it so bad ?

Were so use to see our website, thats its hard to realize about changes, so we would apreciate some feedback.

Thanks !

In your sites HTML, you use many canvas elements to render text. Why is that? It seems as though it would be easier to just use regular text overlaid on CSS background images. This would also make it easier to translate. I cannot read Spanish myself, and some of the key elements in your site do not get translated using the translator in Chrome. Considering you are a Madrid-based family business, this probably isn't much of an issue.

Your design is nice for what you're doing. The first thing I would recommend would be a thin solid color border around your images, so they don't look as if they were thrown in haphazardly.

The link to your blog is broken with a php error.

There are some strange images below the headings on the Consejos/Consultorio pages.

Other than that I don't have much to say, I'm generally not a fan of the color orange in web design, it is very hard to utilize correctly.

Thread Information