dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: 1adt.com what do you think

1adt.com what do you think

Hi i have made a website blog/magazine about creative ways of advertising but i have being working on it for a long time and im a bit stuck . I'm not sure how usable it is or does it need something more. I would like you to give your opinion . The site is here http://www.1adt.com

Thanks in Advance Tsvet

Hy,
    Only one opinion, maybe its better for ranking in search engines if you make the pages valid xhtml.

well most of the problems are coming with the embed you tube videos, i'm not sure ho to fix that issue

There is a lot going on in your site already. I would get rid of the background image, nice as it is, because it further clutters an already full page and takes away focus from the content.

The 'send' button in the Join the Catalog form is a bit small and could be made bigger. Maybe change the message to 'Join' or something like that which fits the description better.

The placeholder text in the text-boxes should disappear when the user clicks in the text box, or not be there at all. Having to delete it is an annoying inconvenience.

Good design though!

10x this form is bothering me as well will work on it and the * for required is on the wrong place. I get a lot of bad feedback about that background.
    The idea was to change it every month according to every magazines cover and theme sure needs more work .

Thanks everybody

Thread Information