www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Come to say my farewell folks

Come to say my farewell folks

Yup, I am no longer the administrator of these or any internet.com forums. Layoffs came down the pike this morning and I was one of them. So I want to thank everybody for all the help you gave to me personally over the last six years and change. Never could've gotten by without it. Also wishing everyone the best, and I plan to keep in touch-Joe

Sorry to hear about the layoff. You did a great job here and we wish you the best.

Sorry to hear that Joe. Good luck with the job hunt!

Dave

i'm sorry you got laid off, But i'm sure you'll find somewhere else!

Sorry to hear about the layoff, man. At least you lasted 2 additional years than many others. I wish you well in your future endeavors. Stay in touch.
    Lee

""Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened."" -- Sir Winston Churchill

good luck with your new endeavors.

regards

Ribs
    ----------------------------------

Oh my gosh!! How abrupt! I can't believe this!

I wonder how much longer these forums will be around? By my understanding, the company has been sold several times, they've laid off many people before, and now again?

Last one to leave turn the lights out...

Well, I thought you were doing a wonderful job. It seems kind of ironic that the day after they ****-can you, the spam queue actually has something in it. That's the first time in quite a while. I guess that shows how well you were really doing.

So, they're not even going to let you stay on as a moderator at least? Or is that by choice?

Well, anyway, I hope to stay in touch with you and I wish you the best of luck in all your future endeavors. God bless.

Joe, very sorry to hear that...but you've joined some wonderful folks in those ranks, and I hope to see you round from time to time.

Bah. That's really bad news...
    Never mind Joe, I am convinced that you will be able to find a new job, maybe better paid, who knows. I have no doubt about that. Good luck, and come again here, from time to time, to change a word with us.

Lee, shall we understand that you are new the Admin? Or you remained the last one?

Sorry to hear the news, man. Make sure your LinkedIn profile is up to date!
    Jon Wire

thepointless.com | rounded corner generator

I agree with Apple. Flash is just terrible.

Use CODE tags!

You are a really good moderator and replied almost immediately to my posts in "Forum Feedback" section. I'd still be logging in every 5 minutes if you didn't explain what the "remember me" button was for heh

I've only seen 2 spam posts since I've been here (the posters were very sneaky about it)- you did an excellent job moderating the forums and for that I wish you the best of luck on your job journey.
    I use (, ; : -) as I please- instead of learning the English language specification: I decided to learn Scheme and Java;

I'm very sad to hear this. You were an excellent moderator, most efficient and helpful. I wish you very well, and the best of luck in whatever you turn your hand to now.
    Great wit and madness are near allied, and fine a line their bounds divide.

Darn, that does suck JPync...you were always very helpful when you could be and you will be sorely missed. Good luck in the future.
    I've switched careers...
    I'm NO LONGER a scientist,
    but now a web developer...
    awesome.

Sorry to see you go Joe.

You did a good job of managing these, and I'm sure many other, fora.
    Every fight is a food fight when you’re a cannibal.

Thread Information