www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: ASP.NET / SharePoint a Plus Web Developer (Union, NJ)

ASP.NET / SharePoint a Plus Web Developer (Union, NJ)

Hello:

We are looking for a full-time ASP.NET web developer in Union, New Jersey. SharePoint experiene a plus. Please apply using the link at the bottom of the mesage.

Thanks

Mike

The TriZetto® Group, Inc. is the leading provider of information technology and service solutions for the healthcare payer industry. TriZetto®’s technology touches more than half of the insured population of the United States with offerings that include enterprise and component software, hosting and business process outsourcing services, and consulting. TriZetto® is committed to a vision of Integrated Healthcare Management (IHM) to improve the US healthcare system, by enabling the systematic application of processes and shared information to optimize the coordination of benefits and care for the healthcare consumer.

Description: The TriZetto Group, a leading provider of information technology and service solutions for the healthcare payer industry has an opening for an ASP.NET/SharePoint Web Developer to join the Development Shared Services (DSS) group in Union, New Jersey.

The developer will be responsible for development and maintenance of web-based applications including all aspects of the software development life cycle (requirements, analysis, design, development, testing, integration, deployment and maintenance). The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to use their creative ideas and development savvy to upgrade and transform our intranet sites and tools to create richer user experiences.

Requirements

1. Requires Bachelor's degree – Preferred degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or similar field of study/experience preferred with a minimum of 2 years to 5 years related work experience.

2. Programming background with a strong knowledge web-based technologies and database concepts including server side and database structure development and optimization.

3. Experience with ASP/ASP.NET 3.5/4.0 with VB.NET, ADO.NET, Visual Studio.NET, JavaScript, CSS2, HTML4, MS SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 is required. Stored procedure and function development.

4. Knowledge of and experience with SharePoint Designer, Flash, XML, AJAX, Web Services, CSS3, HTML5, JQuery and Telerik controls..

5. Experience developing content management and LDAP/Active Directory security integration

6. Strong analytical skills – analyze requirements and develop creative solutions

7. Self motivated and self directed individual

8. Excellent verbal and written communication skills and good interpersonal skills

Comfortable working in a very fast paced environment supporting multiple projects..

Union, New Jersey (Accessible by Raritan Valley NJ Transit train from Newark and NYC)

** No relocation assistance provided

We recognize that our employees are our greatest assets and want each one to have a long, successful career at TriZetto®. Therefore, we offer a variety of training programs and career development opportunities, and believe in a healthy work-life balance. TriZetto® offers paid vacation, sick, and holiday time. Additional company benefits include medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, and a 401(k) plan. Please visit www.trizetto.com/careers for more information about the benefits and advantages of choosing a career at TriZetto®.

This position is for full time employment only. Contingent labor and agencies need not apply.
    Candidates who are currently employed by a client of The TriZetto® Group may not be eligible for consideration.
    Applicants for employment must possess valid work authorization.
    We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status

Please apply at:

https://performancemanager4.successf...etto&username=

The new strategies that have been introduced in web designing is really good. It has changed the defination of web designing completely.

The new strategies that have been introduced in web designing is really good. It has changed the defination of web designing completely.

If you have option to hire the employee remotely, I will be available for you. I have total 16 year experience in programming. I have total 12 years experience with .NET Technologies. I can work on ASP.NET, Share-point, MVC framework, Silver light etc.

If you are interested, Please reply me back on kashif@webcrest.net

I am available at affordable salary

Hey I know i'm too late but one of my friend is a experienced web developer and now he is looking for the change , so i really want to know that the any other vacancy is still available or not for the same position?

Thread Information