www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Pleaseeee someone solve this problem! :(

Arrow Pleaseeee someone solve this problem! :(

Ive been asking everyone and even on another forum, but no one even answers to my question. I recently made a black css table and I would like it to appear behind my google adsense but so far it is only appearing infront. I'll paste the code I have so far of my table...I want it to appear behind the adsense and not infront. PLEASEEEEEE help me
    <style type="text/css">
    table,th,td
    {

position:absolute;
    left:322px;
    top:250px;
    height:30px;
    width:938px;
    border:1px solid black;
    background-color:#000000;
    background-position:left top;font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;font-size:12px}ol,ul{list-style:none}table{border-collapse:separate;border-spacing:0}caption,th,td{text-align:left;
    font-weight:normal}blockquote:before,blockquote:after,q:before,q:after{content:""}blockquote,q{quotes:""" "}div.clear,span.clear{clear:both;display:block}em{font-style:italic}a{text-decoration:none}.container{width:972px;padding-bottom:30px;margin:0 auto}.main{width:972px;text-align:left;

The adsense container needs to have position applied as well. Both will need a z-index value, with the table having the lower value.

You need to apply a position to the adsense container and use the z-index value as khorinshizucor has advised.

The above suggestions should work. You may also consider putting a delay on the appearance of your overlaying box using JavaScript to have it appear after the page loads.

Thread Information