www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Number of visits

Number of visits

If is there any site which shows how many visitors were on some homepage during a one day/week/month/year ?

not a site that records all site, however you could sign up for google analytics and add the code they give you to your site to track it. It gives you all sorts of reporting options.
    ~Ryan
    www.rdennispallas.com <-- Personal Site, changing regularly cuz its ugly.

I would like to see some other sites visitors count , not mine - if possible.

Statbrain.com - you can find out how many visits your website.

Thanks
    Manoj Singh

You can find it approximately using google adword planner. But if you want to know it exactly you can view it using google analytics or by using awstats.
    You can know approximate visitors through https://www.google.com/adplanner/pla...le#siteDetails

Google Analytics is the best tool to measure from start to end of your website.You can also use stats counter with limited free space.

Quote Originally Posted by zoffmann View Post
    If is there any site which shows how many visitors were on some homepage during a one day/week/month/year ?
    Google analytics is best to get these statistics in details. You will need to create a account and than configure it. After that, you can check these statistics whenever you want.

Read the OPs response, he wants stats on someone else's site, GA only gives you stats for your site(s)
    ~Ryan
    www.rdennispallas.com <-- Personal Site, changing regularly cuz its ugly.

My bad,i missed that response.Thanks for point out. You may check the statistics of any website by using compete or QuantCast. In compete, you can even compare different websites to see which one is going better.

Thread Information