www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: RE: Review my heading.

RE: Review my heading.

Hi everyone I don't where to put this post so I decided to put it here..I just want to ask help in changing the header width of my website. In the right side of the heading in my site the only ads I can put is 480x60 and I want to change it to 720x90. How can edit the codes?

here is the code of my headings:
    Code:
    /* Header-----------------------------------------------*/
    #header-wrapper{width:960px;margin:0px auto 0px;height:74px;padding:20px 0px 20px 0px;overflow:hidden;}
    #header-inner{background-position:center;margin-left:auto;margin-right:auto}
    #header{margin:0;border:0 solid $bordercolor;color:$pagetitlecolor;float:left;width:49%;overflow:hidden;}
    #header h1{color:#F9F9F9;text-shadow:0px 1px 0px #000;margin:0 5px 0;padding:15px 0px 0px 0px;font-family:'Oswald',Arial,Helvetica,Sans-serif;font-weight:bold;font-size:32px;line-height:32px;}
    #header .description{padding-left:7px;color:#F9F9F9;text-shadow:0px 1px 0px #000;line-height:14px;font-size:14px;padding-top:0px;margin-top:10px;font-family:Arial,Helvetica,Sans-serif;}
    #header h1 a,#header h1 a:visited{color:#F9F9F9;text-decoration:none}
    #header h2{padding-left:5px;color:#F9F9F9;font:14px Arial,Helvetica,Sans-serif}
    #header2{float:right;width:49%;margin-right:0px;padding-right:0px;overflow:hidden;}
    #header2 .widget{padding:15px 0px 0px 0px;float:right}

I think you should also provide your html code so that we can see how your layout actually is.

Quote Originally Posted by w3responsive View Post
    I think you should also provide your html code so that we can see how your layout actually is.
    My blogs template?

Thread Information