dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is google panda??

Thumbs up What is google panda??

Hi,

I am from cyberlinks.in please tell me what is the google panda and how does it work.

Google panda is Google Algorithm in latest updated version. And officially launched by google.

Quote Originally Posted by sonyaseo.1987 View Post
    Google panda is Google Algorithm in latest updated version. And officially launched by google.
    no... google panda is the update of google search.. Algorithm is way different.. this is the common error of SEO.. they thought that panda is the algorithm of google..

Quote Originally Posted by georgefuller View Post
    no... google panda is the update of google search.. Algorithm is way different.. this is the common error of SEO.. they thought that panda is the algorithm of google..
    George, what is the difference between google search and google
    algortithm?

Quote Originally Posted by ramin1360_2 View Post
    George, what is the difference between google search and google
    algortithm?
    IMO: google search is a method of searching on SE. it uses keyword or specific target keyword to search a high relevancy site. while google algorithm is the rule made only by google. or this is the basis on how google will rank a website..

Quote Originally Posted by georgefuller View Post
    IMO: google search is a method of searching on SE. it uses keyword or specific target keyword to search a high relevancy site. while google algorithm is the rule made only by google. or this is the basis on how google will rank a website..
    But say if i cant search in search engine. So, what happened in google??? when I search in Google through keywords and etc. google make algorithm. Ok??

It is the new search algorithm by Google that has virtually set an end to link farms, link wheels and so on. With that it has set an end to a number of websites which distributed duplicate content. This made way for the legit sites to come up the ranking.

2nd floor, Above SBI bank ,Kakinada,India-533003
    Google recently did a major algorithm update to their search engines. This update is called the Google Panda Update. It consisted of removing all low quality websites, farm links, duplicate content websites, etc from their index. For example,Ezine website saw its traffic decrease by almost 75% because people would post low quality content and articles just to get backlinks to their website.

If your website is of good quality and follows all of the Google guidelines, then you shouldn’t worry about the Google Panda Update, it will not affect you. However, if your website does follow all the guidelines and you still got penalized, then it is most probably because you had a lot of inbound links coming from those low quality websites and link farms, and since they got removed from the index, the links have no more value.

Thumbs up

Google panda is Update which is recently did by google in search engine algorithm. You might read this article to get more details of this update. Read this: http://searchengineland.com/google-r...ing-data-72497

Google panda is basically a google search algorithm updated version.
    Panda2.1

Google Updated Its algorithm To penalize sites who all are using Duplicate content and site only made for ad sense.

What is google panda?

Google Panda is the New Change in Algorithm of the Google search engine regarding content quality, backlink quality and overall quality of websites.

Google Panda is useful to maintain quality of the web content.

Google Panda can Penalize who will use duplicate content in his site.

Much is being said about Duplicate content here, but what constitutes that? I'm concerned because the style of my site is to have a pge full of small images with text that click up to larger images of themselves, usually with the same text....am I an offender?

I think they reversed some of the Google panda changes they made - it seems its one of the worst updates in google. I can see sites with no content (just holding pages) ranking above authority sites in many niches.

Yes, they have reversed a lot of the changes in Google Panda, as many domain holder (empty) sites started ranking on first page of Google - how can you have sites ranking that have no content in them at all?

Personally, ive seen a lot of spam sites come up - but everyone seems to say its better now, so perhaps its different on each country (obviously).

Thread Information