www.webdeveloper.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SEO And Search Engines

At present, only concerned about google, google have the largest traffic.

true many are focused on google because google dominates the searches around the globe. imagine 40% of searches is from google.. and the rest is shared by yahoo, bing, ask, etc,.

Google is the world best search engine so every one wanted to get their rank on Google website... it is more popular than bing and yahoo

Quote Originally Posted by LiveCity View Post
    Google, mostly. As we provide SEO services, I can say that the majority of clients are interested in Google alone.
    In rare occasions, we can invest in SEO for other search engines as well.
    try it. And say SEO and Search engines

Google drives most of the web traffic.So optimizing for google is the best way...

Quote Originally Posted by joe12joe View Post
    Search Engine Optimization has different technique for different search engines. For example: If you are trying to dominate on Google, you work on quality backlinks and that is not a case in Yahoo and Bing. Do you consider optimizing your website for all of the search engine or just Google considering Google drives the most of the web traffic. What are your views about it?
    I am not agree with you..Because if you check the current updates,you will find that every search engine is focusing on quality result and for that,they want quality content as well as quality backlinks.

There is no correct or single answer. That's the thing about SEO, it's constantly changing and expanding. What works for me might not work for you, even if you did exactly the same thing as I did - doesn't mean you'll produce the same results.

its a virtual advertise of a firm ...

Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the visibility of a website or a web page in search engines via the "natural" or un-paid ("organic" or "algorithmic") search results. In general, the earlier (or higher ranked on the search results page), and more frequently a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine's users.

"It's easy to say that your're an SEO, but It's not that easy to say that you're an effective one"
    - Amen!

First I always focus to get a website on the first place(s) or page in Google, then I'll take a look at Yahoo and Bing

Christophe

For different search engines SEO stretegy is different.Since google has huge amount of visitors as compared to other search engine therefore we are doing SEO to improve keyword rank of our website in google.

Search Engine is used for searching and SEO is the way of website optimization.For SEO,search engine is compulsory.

Thread Information