dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Please Review my site

Please Review my site

Can anybody think of anything to improve it? Anything in HTML that i should know?

My website: www.membershipsforfree.com

There are many things you need to improve.
    1. Your site design is too dull
    2. Details of site are given in videos so for getting information about your site, use has to wait for loading of the video and I am sure no body likes to wait for anything in today's world.
    3. I am not saying that do not provide the information through videos but you should also provide the same information in the written format. This will help your site to come up in search engine result pages.

I hope that this will help you to improve your site.

Your website design is too bright and incomplete. The colors are terrible. You need to use something better as example you can use colorschemedesigner.com to choose the best color for your website. You need to make a lot of improvements.

Quote Originally Posted by developerguru View Post
    There are many things you need to improve.
    1. Your site design is too dull
    Really? Its so vivid to me, punched me straight in the face, I feel like mike tyson's worked me over. Im still seeing speckles/stars now.

Quote Originally Posted by EvaBrown89 View Post
    Your website design is too bright and incomplete. The colors are terrible. You need to use something better as example you can use colorschemedesigner.com to choose the best color for your website. You need to make a lot of improvements.
    Im afraid I have to agree.

Such an LSD induced style is so 1999. People want sleeker, cleaner lines, rounded, beautiful sites. They dont want to wear sunglasses while browsing.

my frank opinion is ... site has too many bright colours and too dark background.. i agree with other members..

very simple website.

I recently round this one! You get money from searching on Google!

should that be "I recently found .. ?"

Did you not prove read your site first or did you expect the online community to do your work?

Thread Information